School is out here in Atlanta literally next week in a lot of places. That means summer camp is open the week after. This isn’t a post to freak you out but rather to help save you. Just a few easy questions for you.
- Do you need to fill a week or so of this summer with camp?
- Are you looking camps that are a mix of fun and skills building?
- Do you have a kid who loves basketball or at least likes it a lot?
- Are you looking for an affordable camp?
If you answer yes to at least two of these questions, then you need to consider the Atlanta Jr. Hawks Basketball Camp. Your child might be the next Dominique Wilkins, Dennis Schröder or just a dedicated fan of the game. Attending a Jr Hawks camp is the perfect way to get their career towards the NBA started while having fun.
Who can attend the Atlanta Jr Hawks Basketball Camp?
The Jr Hawks camp is open to both boys and girls ages 8 – 14 at locations in Atlanta and metro area. Campers will participate in basketball fundamental training with skills, drills and competitions. The emphasis on the camps is having a good time and receive quality training from professional coaches. These camps are focused on building the not only the on court skills but also the life skills that they need off the court like character development.
Children who enroll in the Atlanta Jr Hawks Basketball Camp will receive:
- Atlanta Hawks camp Jersey, arm sleeve, Shorts
- Special appearances from an Atlanta Hawks player(s), coaches, alumni, or mascot*
- Skill development training, skill competitions, and full court games under the direction of top notch coaches
- One (1) ticket to Atlanta Hawks game during the 2017-2018 season
Good luck with your entry! You can return to enter daily, so be sure to come back.